October 14, 2011

SF11 B. Biking as my transportation

My SF11 part B photos. I found that I was extremely happy without a car. At first it took a lot of effort to remember all the things I needed to bring and to make sure everything was secured as to not fly off. After awhile, I got really comfortable in navigating the streets. What an Indian Summer it was.

all shot on film.
color film: kodak ektar 100
bw film: kodak tmax 400 and fuji acros 100
cameras: yashica t4, pentax 67, nikon f3hp

Jen from bff.

Gabe's art here.

le cats.

Delores crowd post 1998.

Boot's bridgestone.


Her jacket was boss.


six-ckle.

"He ate all the food at our friends funeral. Then he signed the guestbook w graffiti"


Boot's pad.






sinister cat.

arugula salad with tomatoes, grilled corn, parmesan cheese, salt pepper and lime.




My favorite ride.


Gabe's homemade spinach infused fettucini. I dressed it with fried garlic, tossed arugula, parmesan cheese, salt pepper and lime.

favorite.


More arugula. The arugula from the co-op was the best I ever had.






12FV(i love sf).

SF11 A: West
SF11 C: I love sf

be a fan: 12FV facebook here.
follow: 12FV twitter here.

1 comment:

Lorisa said...

question: where do you get your film?