November 1, 2011

TPE2010: first time to taiwan with a film camera

Taiwan 2010 favorite moments.

film cameras: nikon f3hp, olympus stylus epic
film: kodak tmax 400, fuji natura 1600, kodak tri-x 400

Fresh flowers at KTV lobby.


Family dinner.

My great aunt and uncle.

One of my favorite portraits of my Asia trip.



Yes.

People wondered why I always took pictures of the older buildings in Taipei, they said it was so ugly. It was because in the 2nd grade I passed by these buildings everyday during traffic hours in a small van full of strangers, and now they're slowly being torn down and replaced by shiny glass ones.

Not a pair of eyes were on me.



Last meal: pigs blood soup among others.

Thanks for showing me around.

Especially to THESE.


Fond memories here as a child.





12FV(TPE).





be a fan: 12FV facebook here.
follow: 12FV twitter here.

5 comments:

LOUIS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LOUIS said...

nice! that hood reflection is ill

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures taken using films!

garrick said...

ditto to what louis said and the dopamine building shot too

Jeff Wieser said...

Great shots! I really like the one of your great uncle.