November 20, 2011

escape death, death valley 2011 part 2

Here is part 2 of our Death Valley photo mission with 4 people who shot film and 1 videographer. If you skipped part 1, I suggest you start there and read the intro first.




Some Rock.







Twilight Badwater.


Musicians at Badwater.


Death Valley grid.


I hope my curiosity never wanes.

Jungle Waffle.




A variation to the above saying:

"Do not be preoccupied with death,
for there is much living to do."



My eyes wake up to a tent bathing in orange, my heavy eyelids finding out its a couple minutes past sunrise. Before much more thought could actualize, I popped up from my slumber and scuttled out with my cameras, waking whichever photographer showed interest.

In House Maroon Socks.

Sometimes words come to me. For this instance, it was 'placid.'

In House Climbs.


Free.




Perfect catch.


12FV(desert infatuated).

If you missed Part 1, CHECK IT OUT HERE.

be a fan: 12FV facebook here.
follow: 12FV twitter here.

3 comments:

christina said...

ooh i love the different arrangement of photos, especially the tri-grid! theres that one picture of the dunes with the contrasty sand/grain $$$.. beautiful set, cant wait til the next adventure. oh, and sorry you had to waste that last shot on me HAHA. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

12FV, RFV said...

thanks guys, i cant wait for another adventure as well

Kosta said...

brilliant once again. I missed out on DV when I travelled through Cali. big mistake!

next time...!

seriously quality collection 12fv!